Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get closer to this woman?

There's this woman that I've known for several years. We've talked from time to time. I find her attractive like to get to know her better. A while back, I sent her a friend request on, which she accepted. I know that she is single right now. Since I've known her for a while, it would seem kind of strange if I started flirting with her out of the blue. I've always been nice to her, but we are more acquaintances than friends. How can I start getting closer to her without seeming weird?How can I get closer to this woman?
its perfectly fine to flirt with her out of the blue!


just before you intensely flirt make your conversation grow more and more talkative. trust me im a girl and we dont mind when guys flirt with us out of the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment