Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you I tell my good friend to stop texting me pictures of herself without her getting offended?

One of my good friends I've known forever sends me pictures of herself.. like all the time. And when i don't respond she will then resend it to me either via email or re-text it to me a day or two later. I find this extremely annoying because 1. I don't know anyone that constantly sends pictures of themselves to their friends 2. I just think it's totally weird, like what do you want me to say?. I want to tell her that i find it annoying when she blows up my phone with her pictures without her feeling offended. She easily feels offended. She is married w/ 3 children and I have a bf if those details help.How do you I tell my good friend to stop texting me pictures of herself without her getting offended?
Give her a taste of her own medicine,send her pictures of you everyday,if she's not totally stupid she will catch on..How do you I tell my good friend to stop texting me pictures of herself without her getting offended?
More people are killed by bee stings and lightening than by shark attacks. Worldwide about 30 people die each year from shark attacks, which means a person has a one in 300 million chance of being killed by a shark. A shark attack most often occurs when a shark mistakes a person for a seal or other animal.
Try bringing it up one time lightly as a joke. Start talking about cell phone and then joke around saying something like ';ahha i really do love seeing you but whats up with you sending me pics all the time? ahhah';


just do it lightly and maybe she wont get offended.
Ask her to stop sending the pics on your phone because you have to pay for picture messages?





Or just be honest and tell her delicately how you feel. I agree with you it's weird, she sound narcissistic
just tell her that the texting is okish but the pictures are a bit weird, and that she should lay off. the truth has to hurt sometimes.
Well honestly I don't think you could really tell her in a way where she won't be offended but you have the right to tell her no. Just say hey these are some good pictures but could you please stop sending me so many?

No comments:

Post a Comment