Friday, August 20, 2010

I lost on of my best friend, not from her dying, but because she has to move, how can i be not so sad?

My Friend did something that was not the smartest and he mom wants her to move out of the house and to go live with one of her aunts. he mom disowned her and wants nothing to do with her. Me and some of my friends are almost in a deep depression and we are very sad. We have no way to talk or see her anymore. To me it feels like she died.





i also have trouble with depression and i just got better but know I鈥檓 afraid that i will go back into it and i don鈥檛 want to.





i cant go talk to my school counselor because she is the one how betrayed my friend that has be forest to move out. I have no where to go and I鈥檓 so lost and sad, what can i do?





i cant go talk to my school counselor because she is the one how betrayed my friend that has be forest to move out. I have no ware to go and I鈥檓 so lost and sad, what can i do?I lost on of my best friend, not from her dying, but because she has to move, how can i be not so sad?
Try writing everything down in a journal/diaryI lost on of my best friend, not from her dying, but because she has to move, how can i be not so sad?
go add her on facebook.
I would send letters.





I would talk to her mother about how to contact her. If an argument break out, don't raise your voice whatsoever. That way, she'll feel like an idiot for yelling and BINGO you win an argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment