Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My girlfriend was masturbating and some guys were watching her, How should I feel..?

I feel Apathetic and depressed. I don't know how I should react to this sort of thing. Please someone tell me how I should feel and what I should do..My girlfriend was masturbating and some guys were watching her, How should I feel..?
Shes a whore, dump her- if she respected you she wouldn't have had all those guys watchingMy girlfriend was masturbating and some guys were watching her, How should I feel..?
wtf slut
you should break up with her. she knew they were watching and she wanted the attention. i dont understand. either u for give her or leave her. she sucks though, if she would do that dont you think she would do more?
sounds like she is a whore i am sorry. did she know they were watching her? that is just gross
If she was letting them watch I'd feel the same way dude......... If she didn't know they were watching her I would go kick some ***.
you should be mad. Its like cheating without actually cheating. Was it online or in person. Online isn't as bad but that stuff is still not cool. Does she not have respect for the relationship?





I'd just talk to her and say like what is your intentions? like why are you doing this? does that turn her on to get watched? if so maybe you can compormise and start fooling around in more public places
Why were they watching did she allow them? If so get rid of her.
Dude WTF. She obviously doesn't care about you at all and is a total whore. Do not stay with her whatever you do. People like that do not change.
break up with her. She's a sluttt

No comments:

Post a Comment