Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I approach her?

I have a friend who likes to wear boy jeans. However, they seem to fall off her hips alot and reveal her butt crack. Its embarrassing to me to be with her with her crack showing. I tell her constantly to pull her pants up, but it happens so much that she is getting upset with me for always reminding her to do it.


What should I do? Ignore it or persist in bringing it up since it bugs me.How do I approach her?
bring it up. **** i bet if she relized that her *** was showing she probably would wear a belt.How do I approach her?
Ignore her I guess that how she wants to dress
I would tell her about it more because you don't want her walking around embarrassing herself! That's what good friends do! :)
Well since you mention it so much im pretty sure she knows by now that her crack shows all the time. If shes a good friend like a best friend dont think you should be imbarrased to walk with her cause its not like its your crack showing its hers. I love my best friend for who she is not what she wears its her body
buy her some new pants for a gift

No comments:

Post a Comment