Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I tell my friend that she is acting stupid?

My best friend is really nice, but sometimes acts dorky. I don't like her when she's dorky, so how do I tell her to stop without hurting her feelings?How do I tell my friend that she is acting stupid?
My best friend is the same way. But, the way I see it, if you're her best friend then you shouldn't care how she acts . . . just learn to have fun and not care what other people think. Life is much better that way.How do I tell my friend that she is acting stupid?
You should love your friend for who she is, not how she acts. Maybe this is her personality. You don't want to tell your friend to alter herself just to fit your satisfaction. What if she did this to you? Be careful, your insensitivity may lose you a good friend.





Best of Luck
go up to her face and say ''YOUR BEING STUPID!! STOP BEING STUPID UR EMBRASSING ME!!'' AND SCREAM WHILE TELLING HER THIS. or u cud jus tell her nicely can you stop being dorky well i get it, its ur nature well thts not how i want it to be soo stop being dorky!!! OR JUS GET A BETTER FRIEND
you probably cant you have to except her the way she is sorry
tell her that she is acting stupid. easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment