Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why can't i forget about her ? how do i forget about her?

I was in my first ever relationship 2 years ago, with a girl slightly older than me. We were together for about 10 months. I was madly in love and wanted to marry her, and was pretty much a slave to her. It turned out she ended up using me pretty cleverly and ditching me just when it would seem like she had a good reason to do so, so she covered up her act very well. I was heartbroken and felt used. However, I sincerely loved her. She is the only person I have ever loved. The thing that confused me was that she wanted to keep in touch after the breakup, but of course, only on her terms and conditions, like I could only ever see her for a short dinner or lunch. She even cried on the phone once, saying ';maybe I made a mistake in letting you go. I can't find anyone who'll love me as much as you did';





Time went by (after the breakup) and I began focusing on my health and got in good shape, and felt like I was getting over her, but after a short while, she continued haunting my mind.





I decided to stop talking to her 6 months ago, and after that we haven't talked at all.





It has now been 18 months after the breakup, and I have regular nightmares involving her. For example, the worst one yet was one in which there were a bunch of guys lined up in front of her, and she was going through them to pick a husband. During all of this, I was right there watching her do this. (I'm not kidding) Another one involved us getting back together because she couldn't find anyone else.





Also, I keep thinking back to the ';good memories'; of things like our first kiss, and random moments during our relationship. It's almost like I'm obsessed. But, I don't wanna be. I want to focus on myself.





HELP :(Why can't i forget about her ? how do i forget about her?
Yeah I kinda know how you feel but I broke up with my first love 1 year ago. I had nightmares after like yours and i researched into them and most of them we're brought on by me wanting him back. I think that was a bad idea her wanting to stay in contact, you cant do that after dumping someone who was totally in love with you. My ex completely blocked me out his life after leaving me which at first i hated but now a year on im glad he did because it helped me move on. However, i still love him, always will if im honest. We've just started talking now and thinking about starting again. I think it was a good thing you stop talking to her and yeah its taking you alot longer than it took me to stop hurting but yeah i still think about all the good stuff and its easy to look back at the relationship with rosey tinted glasses. I found what helped me was just dating around. Meet new girls. Find out if your ex is really the one. If you meet a new girl and you still have the same feelings for your ex then maybe she is the one. But yeah i definately think its good you wanna focus on yourself and if you want to that bad then do it. You will be okay and good luck with everythingWhy can't i forget about her ? how do i forget about her?
Hi buddy ,


Even i have had a good experience in this kinda situations ... The FACT is you can never really Judge a Girl at Anytime ... She is not always the same ... Anyways i dont wanna mess up with your relation , but i have gotta real good Trick to get your life moving well .. . .


If you really wanna forget the person you are forced to think day Long ...


I have gotta good Method for you .. It really works out well for most of the People and it very well worked out for me once ..


:)





So here you go ..





Take all the Things that you got from that person Like Greeting card ,Gifts and Include her photos (Thats a Must) ... Just take all the Photos you've got of hers.... Put all together and just burn t in Front of your eyes .. The pain in you will all be gone and thoughts will erase away from your mind as you see them getting Burnt .....





You see sometimes such little things What we do really makes us feel more Better ....So for it ... It works out well .. Lemme Know the Results ...





So these things will erase the Person off your mind whom you really wanna Forget ...





I surely Hope my method will Help and Give atleast 80% Satisfaction if not 100% , in remembering her ... ...





Good Luck Buddy..





And WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN YOUR LIFE ..





Regards ,


Neo
  • myspace text
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment