Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My fiance lives in another state and i keep telling her how lonely i am?

I live in another state and i have not seen my fiance in a while,when i tell her i miss her and was going through some stuff, she came up with a lame excuse for us not to see each other,she accuses me of being inconsiderate but we drive 4 hours to meet each other, i asked her to drive and she said her truck was not running right,i told her i would get it fixed,she said she didnt feel like driving,i asked her another time and she said she had something to do, 2 weeks ago she said she was too sick to meet but went out partying i told her we are about to get married in 3 months and need to spend all of our freetime together, her answer was';i am not going to use all my vacation days to come see you'; i asked her if she was leaving her job in 4 months why should it matter, she says i am being selfish, i am just lonely and want to see her, i dont think she is as serious as i amMy fiance lives in another state and i keep telling her how lonely i am?
One I say if your going to marry someone, why do you both live in different sates? To be married is to be unified, not distant. That is my personal belief, but to each its own. I think you are a nice guy from what your have written, and I would say before anything, you should definitely try to work out living arrangements. Not seeing each other is not even the issue here, its the fact that you live in a different state, causing a collateral effect in you relationship. Truthfully if you two aren't willing to be in it together then I would say start at square one again reintroduce your selves, or go your separate ways.My fiance lives in another state and i keep telling her how lonely i am?
I know this is just yahoo answers and I'm a nobody to you but the best advice I can give you is this:





DO NOT MARRY HER ! !





She isn't for you K. She doesn't love you the way you love her. You are not going to be happy. You need to be happy with your partner before getting married. You really don't want to make this mistake. I'm not saying break up with hr because that is almost a bad idea as marrying her. I'm saying cancel the wedding and keep dating. You BOTH aren't ready to marry each other. I don't think you are even sure is the right thing to do. Please at least reconsider your marriage with this woman. I really want you to experience the kind of love I experience with my fiance. I would do anything for my darling- driving four hours is something I wouldn' even question. When I say I can't live without him, I really mean it. I want you to find that kind of love. Maybe its the right girl and just not the right time. But something is clearly wrong. Please listen to my advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment