Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I date someone with a very protective dad?

I have a girlfriend and I want to ask her out to see a movie (alice in wonderland) Im shure she will will say yes but her dad is very protective of her (no skirts above the knee no dances) I carpool home with her, her younger brother, my younger brother, and me. i see her dad when he drives and i am wondering how to get her dad to let me go out with me?How do I date someone with a very protective dad?
If you can get your parents to go with you.. yes i know its awkward, but would probably be the only way.How do I date someone with a very protective dad?
Go be a man and talk to him, see if he'd be alright with you dating her. he'll respect that.
  • myspace text
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment