Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I raise my daughter so that she doesn't turn out to be a slut/floozy like most of her peers?

THanks. i just dont want a slutty daughter...not too much for a father to ask, is it? she is 12...my older daughter has already gone full slut..she is 18.How can I raise my daughter so that she doesn't turn out to be a slut/floozy like most of her peers?
The culture is against you here in the US. I guess you could home school her on an island in the Pacific or something.How can I raise my daughter so that she doesn't turn out to be a slut/floozy like most of her peers?
There are so many things wrong with this question I don't even want to touch it. Actually, I do. You sound like a really shitty dad/human being so don't expect the kids to fall to far from the tree. In order to have better kids you have to stop having **** for brains. You could possibly stop referring to woman and girls with derogatory terms or even pick up a parenting book and spend more time with your daughter. Get to know her as a person, encourage her interests, maybe history or math? who knows. You'll probably never know though, because the subtleties of interpersonal and meaningful relationship are hard for people who have **** for brains to pick up on.


If you are really interested in developing your daughters self-esteem, instead of just harbouring some sick whore/mary complex, you could educate yourself about challenges young/impressionable girls and boys face in school and through encountering certain music videos, advertisments ect. and then be more understanding of her actions and help her to think things through. By educating yourself you'll be more able to offer healthier alternatives, the ones that honor her emotions and future. However again, this might be harder for you than the average human being.


Good luck!
make sure she hangs out with the right people
';gone full slut'; hahahaha ohhh mann xD

No comments:

Post a Comment