Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I tell her this?

I'm going to tell this girl how I feel but what should I say I really like her and she's the most amazig person I met, just the sight of her makes my heart skip a beat and it'll be pounding when I know I'm going to see her





also do I tell her in person, on aim write it down?


It's super hard for me to talk to her... Andwe are best friends I hide it well but damnHow should I tell her this?
You just come up to her and say to her exactly what you typed up there.





';She's the most amazing person I met, just the sight of her makes my heart skip a beat, and it'll be pounding when I know I'm going to see her.';How should I tell her this?
You'll have to tell her in person, with confidence, and you might want to keep yourself from gushing. Mushy stuff is good with time, but it comes off as creepy.





You were probably planning some kind of rhetoric to tell her very currently, but I would advise against this. If you want good results, don't make it like a movie; be forward, keep it simple.





Good luck :)
You need to tell her in person exactly what you just wrote down. The worst thing that she can say is that she doesn't like like that and you can go on being friends but if someone where to tell me that i would give it a try. Just have confidence.
A letter would be sweet, If she likes that romantic stuff. If not, just tell her, girls don't wait forever. Tell her all of that, How your heart skips a beat when you look at her. And this is from a girl's perspective, so. Good luck, hope I helped.
tell her in person. or maybe on skype. say something like ';im glad we are friends, and i like you. and we might loose our friendship, but we could also gain so much more'; and see what see says. good luck i hope everything works out
Write a pretty long letter with you handwriting.... but start with a few pretty short and casual letters








Don't break her after that..


Don't indulge in a relationship with someone you don't know whether you would marry or not
Write it in a note! so cuuute!
just tell her straight out how you feel


but never do it over online or texting


always and trust me always do it in person

No comments:

Post a Comment