Friday, August 20, 2010

How to tell my mom I'm goin to live with someone I met on myspace?

I really like this guy and i know he's real and i know he's not a serial killer or anything so if u wanna say that then u might as well not answer. Anyways, me and him are both married but seperated and have NO intenetions on going back to our hubby and wife. We live 3 hours from each other and he asked me if i would like to live with him in about a month and see if we really want to be together. Right now, I'm living with my Mom and she knows im talking to him and said im playing a dangerous game and she doesnt think its right to even talk to him because i am married, so how am i supposed to tell her all of a sudden that hes coming to pick me up and im going to live with him? I'm almost 19 years old so she can't stop me but im just wondering how to tell her and also is this a good idea?How to tell my mom I'm goin to live with someone I met on myspace?
wow...your stupid.How to tell my mom I'm goin to live with someone I met on myspace?
Leave a note that says,';Hey Ma, get the rape kit ready. I'll be back in a few days, you know the drill. Cya.';
I would file for divorce to show her its official then tell her that you want to go live with your friend and see if it turns into more...
By not doing it. Getting to know a person is not moving in with them. Also you are eighteen so you do not have to tell your mother anything, you can just leave.
You're 19 and already separated !!??


Living with someone you hardly know is a sure way to hate them, not love them.
';Dear Mom,





I'm an internet whore and I've found a man that will have me.





Love always,








Your myspace slut daughter,





Insert Name Here.';
Wow Married At 18? Thats Pretty Interesting, BUT I Would Just Say ';MOM IM MOVING IN WITH HIM'; Easy As That Shes Not Going To Like It But It Is What It Is.
First, I'd explain to your mother what FaceBook is.


Second, I don't want to be overprotective, but the first time you meet this guy, you should bring a friend. You never know. I'm sure he's fine, but... you don't want to end up on Dateline.
I think moving in with him so soon is a little drastic...maybe hang out in person for a while first. But you can do whatever you want, so I guess the best way to tell your mom would be to say you are an adult and you can do what you want. I always tell people they can lecture me AFTER I make a mistake instead of stopping me in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment