Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I regain her trust after I've betrayed her?

Me and my girl were having problems and I befriended 2 woman and I began to disclose personal Information about our relationship. They also shared some things with me about my girl that were not positive at all. All the drama - he said, she said, we said - hit the fan and now she is pissed and hurt by me for not telling her what they said and for telling our business. She wants to stay but she needs to know that she can trust me. I need help!!!!!How do I regain her trust after I've betrayed her?
You gotta just show her you can be trusted. Let it come with time, keep silly promises. Remember things better. Actually make a huge effort that you didn't make before. Show her, prove it.





It's not easy. There's no easy answer.How do I regain her trust after I've betrayed her?
show her that you can be faithful to her. stop looking at other women! specially the ones she knows that have possibility that you can have a relationship or fling with. also give her the nicest treatment you could possibly give her. you could probably be her slave for a month or so. lol just.. do not be too much involved with other women. hope this helped, and g'luck
Hm, she needs to know that she can trust you... but you've made it painfully obvious she cannot trust you. Quite a conundrum indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment