Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you get your shy gf to go with you to kiss you while your in school. And she wants to kiss you.?

Or how can i get her to take a walk with me so that we can kiss in privateHow can you get your shy gf to go with you to kiss you while your in school. And she wants to kiss you.?
Ask her to go somewhere after school and kiss her then or wait until you are away from other people or wait in the halls until they clear.How can you get your shy gf to go with you to kiss you while your in school. And she wants to kiss you.?
Well, you can ask her to go on a walk, and then just ease closer to her. Or tell her you know a spot where no one will see and do it there. If she wants to kiss you too, she'll take the initiative and go, or follow you to where you go.
just ask her to hangout with you where there are no people to watch becuz trust me that is uncomfortable as hell if it's your guy's first kiss. dont be like my bf who tries to kiss me infront of EVERYONE
You should kiss her when there is nobody around, especially for the first times. She'll be less stress.
Aww, it took me a whole month before I got up the courage to kiss my boyfriend.


What you should do, is on your lunch break (if you have it together) hold her hand %26amp; walk with her around the school. You should stop somewhere semi-secluded %26amp; just lean in %26amp; kiss her, because I'm thinking she'll be too nervous to do it herself. =)





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment