Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I contact my childhood crush, or just leave her be?

This is the main crush I had as a kid, and I just came across her on Facebook the other day. Now, I was wondering what protocol demands in a situation like this. I mean I have always regretted never having the courage to tell her how I felt while we were in school, and yet maybe it's better that way. She was a solid 10, and on a good day I was maybe a 2. Anyway, I'm just looking for some advice if anyone has any, all comments are welcome.


Thanks in advance.Should I contact my childhood crush, or just leave her be?
Go for it!


Who noes wat cud happen?


I was (un)lucky enough to meet my past crush agen in highskool wen i left and i guess we get along pretty well. Lot's of things hav changed and now you get a second shot at this so y not?Should I contact my childhood crush, or just leave her be?
If you dont you will always wonder what if? Go ahead and get it out of the way so you can either move on with your life, or move on with her in your life. I hope it works out for the best, what ever happens, is for the best. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment