Friday, August 20, 2010

What do I do? I got caught in the garage with my wife's aunt as I was behind her banging?

on her front quarter panel to remove a dent, and caught my wife's favorite flower pot on the back swing. It shattered like my hopes of relations for the evening. My wife won't stop crying. She says it's irreplaceable. I say it's just clay. How do I get her to stop crying?What do I do? I got caught in the garage with my wife's aunt as I was behind her banging?
good. tell her to leave or call the cops.What do I do? I got caught in the garage with my wife's aunt as I was behind her banging?
Tell her to move her pot if she doesn't want it hit, of course!
just tell her your sorry and both of you will go shopping tomorrow to replace a new one or she can buy anything she wants.
You are in more trouble for that than you are if you would have been banging your wifes aunt lol
Ha. Ha.





Quite as funny as your last question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





TROLL
did you put the dent in your aunts car also?
Very funny.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment