Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to convince her to give me her e-mail `````````10 pts guaranteed?

I met her online through her profile. I was thinking I could say this: ';Hey im coming over to ';country'; so I would like to er to know more about it through you can I have your e-mail so we can talk on msn?





Any good ideas? please thanksHow to convince her to give me her e-mail `````````10 pts guaranteed?
find out what she likes and like say she likesanimals say there is this orgnazation and i think u would like it can i have ur email to send u the link?How to convince her to give me her e-mail `````````10 pts guaranteed?
dont try and trick her into giving u her email address just say sumthin like the truth hi i was on ur profile and u seem really cool can i have ur email address so we can chat and get to no each other that would probably work i mean even if she gives it u she dosnt have to answer u so i dont c y she wouldnt .

No comments:

Post a Comment