Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I convinve my grandma?

to let me work with my friends horse? I just want to show her how my trainer showed to me to do it. I am just going to show her on my horse, and hope she can get it right with her horse. I don't know why my grandma won't let me help. She let me work with this horse when I had zero horse experience, but know that I know what I am doing, she won't let me work with this horse!How do I convinve my grandma?
Is this ';friend'; the one who wants to board her horse at your house again? If so, then maybe that's why your grandma doesn't want you helping her. She's seen the problems this person has created, and doesn't want to see the same thing happen again. I'd probably do the same thing and discourage this ';friendship'; from continuing.How do I convinve my grandma?
It's different when you're working with a horse that you own or a horse that you don't own. Training horses has a lot of dangers in it- Not saying that you shouldn't do it either. If their horse was to hurt you or the other way around one of you could get sued. Talk to your grandma about it and see what she says, If she says no then I guess there's not much you can do about it because she has more authority over you... Sorry, Hope this helps! =)


-Fresh Paint-
You have in your life worked with one horse so now you are an expert. You might have learned just enough to really get hurt because you think you know something, it takes a lot more than 1 horse to figure out what you are doing. That is why she said no because like so many teenagers you think you know everything.
';now that I know what I'm doing'; - ahem, right.





Perhaps she doesn't want you working with/encouraging another young girl to be working with all these bad tempered horses you seem to find?





Your ';trainer'; showing you things a few times does not mean you know all. Your friend should get a trainer of her own. A real one.
im not putting my opinion in if you SHOULD work with the horse or not. if you want to convince your grandma, write an essay, make her watch you on your horse, do that kind of stuff
I think you just need to worry about your own unruly horse, you have know business trying to fix others problems when you can't even fix your own. So yes I agree with your grandma.
Well, what exactly are you trying to show your friend? Maybe she just doesn't think you're ready, or thinks it is too dangerous.
Your grandmother loves you, she would emotionally die if you ever got yourself hurt.
well your grandma obviously has brains.. tell your friend if you cant handle your horse do what i wont and sell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment