Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I stop being so nervous because I am about to go meet my fiance in vietnam ?

I mean I am really excited but at the same time really nervous, I know I'm going this July 2010 to meet her but I'm nervous right now. How can I stop being so nervous ? She is my wife and she is arranged by my mother, I've talked with her on the phone but I am sweating right now. Can anyone please help me out ? I'd really appreciate all your advices, thanks.How can I stop being so nervous because I am about to go meet my fiance in vietnam ?
You probably are just going to get deported at the border. Or her family will lock you in a bunker to make certain you don't leave.





Dude GET A GRIP. You ask every single day in ETIQUETTE about your Vietnamese fiance, and it's not an etiquette question. Etiquette = manners it's not relationship advice.How can I stop being so nervous because I am about to go meet my fiance in vietnam ?
Since you agreed to this arranged marriage I am sure she is also nervous.


Just relax she will be glad to meet you and so will you


Have you 2 seen one another on a cam ?


Aw don't sweat...
  • tvs
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment