Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i get her to love me?

We both are living in two different countries.I met her on facebook.I probably like her.I asked her to be mine but she refused and said that she dont feel the same way like i do but she is my friend and she will be there for me no matter what.I was getting crazy in her love.Now i think she started hating me.Can any one help me ?How can i get her to love me?
I can't stress this enough! You CAN NOT get people to love you, it is their opinion. It is not as if you just say something to her and she will be like ';oh I must have you now'; It doe snot work like that. Sorry if I upset you, it just frustrates me.How can i get her to love me?
You can not love someone you do not know. She could be lying to you or omitting important parts of herself. She could even be a guy fr all you know. That is not love. You just sound desperate. Give up and find someone you can spend time with and enjoy your life with. You are wasting it on a long distance relationship with someone you barely know. Even when you know the person and they have to leave, long distance relationships rarely ever work. Find happiness with someone that is willing to love you, just as you can love them.
you just contradicted yourself in your question. you just said you probably like her but then you say you're crazy in love with her. you don't even know how you feel but you're saying you're in love. you aren't in love you're just lusting for someone. you can't make someone love you. there's no manual on how to get certain types of women to love you. if you want someone to love you then you have to be yourself and the right person might love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment