Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My sister is trieng to proof vampires existance,how can i proove they dont exist b4 she looses her mind?

Do vampires really exist?My sister is trieng to proof vampires existance,how can i proove they dont exist b4 she looses her mind?
Just ask her where, besides in fictional books and fictional movies, is there even one tiny shred of evidence? Of course there is none that she already knows of, that you already know of and that I already know of. So no real need to search further. Bingo, she doesn't lose her mind.My sister is trieng to proof vampires existance,how can i proove they dont exist b4 she looses her mind?
Maybe the word ';vampire'; has come to us from the use of any means that draws blood.It would be best if you could search the history of the words origin. How it came to be used over time.
slap the silly out of her
you can't prove they do not exist, highly unlikely that they do.....
Only in the dreaming state...I see them my self in the past a few time? but only in my dream.........


If you see one in real life%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; its a Fake Emitation of it?


Give her a self held book? like the First Thunder%26gt;%26gt;by MSI
get her to show you evidence....
  • myspace text
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment