Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I stop being so nervous because I am about to go meet my fiance in vietnam ?

I mean I am really excited but at the same time really nervous, I know I'm going this July 2010 to meet her but I'm nervous right now. How can I stop being so nervous ? She is my wife and she is arranged by my mother, I've talked with her on the phone but I am sweating right now. Can anyone please help me out ? I'd really appreciate all your advices, thanks.How can I stop being so nervous because I am about to go meet my fiance in vietnam ?
You are naturally bound to be somewhat nervous but think about what a great future you are going to have and how special she must be since your Mother selected her just for you. You've already talked to her on the phone so you ';somewhat know'; her and this is the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with. Remember to be yourself and kind and cordial and relax. Do NOT put on airs or pretend to be someone you are not but just be yourself. Everything will work out for itself. Good luck.


Peace, Love %26amp; Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment