Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get my ex boyfriend back?

my boyfriend and i have been together for 1 yr and 8 months.. and he broke up with me because he likes one of my cousin and he held a grudge of what i done in the past. we were so good to each other, everybody thought we was going to last for a very long time. everybody would always have something to say about the both of us. i thought we were ment to be. but all of a sudden he started to talk to my cousin and is gettin attracted to her... he like her because of her personality...... maybe cause she is almost everything of me or somethings are better.... and she is like a little girl in the family.......


tell me what to do... i been cryin my eyes off ever since we broke up.... i cant help myself.....How to get my ex boyfriend back?
A guy like that is no good for you, why would you want him back. I mean he's interested in talking to your younger cousin. Man listen you need to leave him in the dust and get a grip of yourself, shame on your cousin. Find someone better and flaunt it in his face. This is what he wants to see you all stressed out like this over him. Send your cousin to hell and let her know hey you got my sloppy seconds but its alright because what is that guy doing for you?How to get my ex boyfriend back?
its hard to answer without knowing what you did in the past...if its something he has tried to forgive you for maybe he just cant and if i wasnt your cousin he fell for then it would be some other girl...you can only ask him if there is definetly o chance of you ever getting back..if he says no then im afraid you will have to go through your grieving process...lean on your family and friends...trust time is a healer you never know who else is out there for you...good luck.x
If he likes your cousin better then you?....then there's nothing you can seemingly do but wish him and your cousin good luck really.


He's gonna have to want to come back to you first...all on his own validity of course.


If he doesn't really have that sorta kinda feeling for you presently?....then there's not much anyone can do seriously....not even you!


I'm sorry your new ex boyfriend has taken up with your cousin seriously.


I'd like to think my cousins wouldn't do this kinda stuff obviously....but yours does!


Pull up your boot straps darlin....cause another more fabulous more loyal guy will be coming along shortly in your life soon...but only if you rid yourself of the pain and misery of the now old ex boyfriend pleasingly.


Don't be with someone to forget someone though sweet sister.


That's kinda sorta the game your ex plays with you by being with your cousin.


Pretty low stuff...I know!


You have better men coming to you in the future though....so don't be stuck in miseryville forever....understood.


Someday maybe Karma will hit him too....and that's gonna be the moment he thinks of you again sweetie....pretty cool huh?


Good luck!


Email me back if you need more encouragement....cause God and life don't sit around waiting for anyone sweet darlin....not even me here reasonably....and not even you here either...understood?


Go now....and love and greet your new life.....COOL?


Git going now...ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment