Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My mum hates me because I laugh. I need help on how to NOT laugh for no reason?

Ok, well I'm 15 and my mum is being a real ***** for some reason and I don't know what to do.





Basically I watched this really funny video on youtube last week and it kept coming into my head and my mum kept asking what I was laughing at ,and I said; just something i watched.





Then the next day I was laughing at something else and she kept asking me what, but it was a peronal joke and my mum started getting annoyed at me for laughing.





Now whenever I talk to my mum i burst out laughing and the reason is because I KNOW she's going to say something about me laughing. So before I talk to her or see her I always tell myself don't laugh cos she'll yell at you, and that MAKES me laugh!





Now my mum is saying theres something wrong with me and calling me weird and telling me to stop laughing whenever I come into the room. That's upset me, but It only made me laugh even more.





For these reasons I can't look at my mum anymore without laughing.





Please help, how can I stop myself from laughing? Its making her yell at me and she's making ME feel like I'm some sort of nutjob, which I'm not, its just, knowing that theres no reason to be laughing tends to make me laugh even more now.





Its a problem, most helpful person will get best answerMy mum hates me because I laugh. I need help on how to NOT laugh for no reason?
You don't need help , tour mum does.My mum hates me because I laugh. I need help on how to NOT laugh for no reason?
tell your mom to shove it
Sounds like your mom is nutty.
I think you need to assume a bit more power over your uncontrollable laughter. Do you understand


how this sounds to others? No wonder she is upset.
Firstly that happend to lots. i think its human behaviour or some thing, also you will probabily get bored you just need time to go past. try a sit with your mum and laugh it all up. once i could not stop laughing my dad started to beat me up like real seriouse but i still could not stop so i went to bed, crying from one eye and laughing from the other.


by the way this is my bros account my account is nabster or something
Your mum is annoyed because she cannot laugh, and she envies your ability to just laugh randomly at silly things. She is jealous of your laughter, that's all. She should be celebrating your laughter and your spirit. She may think that you are laughing at her secretly for some reason that she should be ashamed of, but that's not the case. Tell her that you are just having random laugh attacks, and that you think of things that are funny at odd times and cannot help laughing. It's not about her at all, and she should be glad you're not going on crying jags by thinking about sad things and bursting into tears at the drop of a hat! She needs to lighten up and be glad you're a happy girl, capable of silliness and random laughter.
Lauphing is healthy for the brain and body. Its also a natural anti depressor.





Keep lauphing. If your mom has a problem with it she is the one with the problem. Maybe she's depressed.





I always lauph even when I am in embarrassing or hard to deal with situations. Its a natural reaction to happyness or stress. If you lauph at non appropriate moments just explain that you just react this way to stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment