Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I tell A girl I love her?

Im really good friends with this girl and we both openly admit we really like eachother and I love her but I dont know how to tell her. Please helpHow do I tell A girl I love her?
Don't be hasty now bro.


Give it some time, go on dates and ask her to be your girlfriend first ya know?


and then when you know the timings right just say it.


Now don't go and do it in some wack place like your basement or something, do it somewhere nice where she'll know it'll mean something.


It's like I love my girlfriend but the thing is you don't wanna say it too soon or you might scare her off ydg?


patience bro it'll come.


good luck man, hope this helped.How do I tell A girl I love her?
Well, you don't want to tell her that you love her right away. Think for a moment. How long have you known her, and do you know everything about her and what she likes. If you think that you truly love her then you approach her and tell her how you feel and end it with what you want it to end. If it works out then its meant to be, if not at least you tried.
Don't, its gona make things awkward. Let her fall in love first.

No comments:

Post a Comment