Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i switch my 1year old from formula to whole milk?

My daughter just turned a 1 and im wondering how can i switch her from formula to whole milkHow do i switch my 1year old from formula to whole milk?
i did iit to my son cold turkey. he finished the can of formula and that was it. he liked whole milk much better than formula so it was fine.How do i switch my 1year old from formula to whole milk?
i just switched. went from formula one day to whole milk the other. he did just fine. didnt have any stomach problems
For a couple of days to a week fill a bottle with 3/4 formula and 1/4 milk. Then give half of each for a couple more days to a week. Then give 1/4 formula and 3/4 milk in the bottle for a few more days to a week. Then after that, give only whole milk. It helps their tummies get used to milk without shocking them with a sudden jolt of milk instead of formula.
  • myspace text
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment