Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to convince my mom to let me get medical marijuana!?

I know this is a little early, but the Pennsylvania medical marijuana bill is being voted on next Tuesday, and I am wondering if anybody has suggestions as to how I can convince my mother to allow me to get the medical marijuana prescription. I have rheumatoid arthritis AND crohn's disease, so there would be no problem whatsoever (in that department) with obtaining the card. I am also nineteen years old. The only problem is that my mother works at the hospital and buys my current medications for me since it is so convenient for her to just pick them up at work. I have to take nine pills a day, which is absolutely terrible...so I am really banking on this bill being passed. If it does, I definitely want to switch over from the pills to medical mary jane...but I don't know how to go about beginning the conversation with my mother. If anybody has some suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!How to convince my mom to let me get medical marijuana!?
good luck.
  • tvs
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment