Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is it easy to talk to some girls and not others?

Most of my ';social time'; is spent in pubs and bars (no im not an alcoholic im mostly the designated driver) and I've noticed that its really easy to talk to the girls at the bars buy them drinks get their number etc. But when this one friend of mine lets call her ';Jess'; gets talking to me I feel REALLY awkward Im totally at a loss of what to say to her how to act around her, and most of the time I end up saying something that everyone else reads as a seriously cheesy and poorly thought out chat up line and when I try to correct myself I make it even worse. When shes gone Im totally fine but the second she comes back I become this blithering idiot my friends even like to invite Jess along because they like to make fun of me.


What the heck is up here cause its really awkward? sometimes Im talking to a girl at the bar or something and Jess comes up to talk as well and the 1st girl I was talking to suddenly thinks im a lunatic or something and wanders off.





Whats the deal guys?Why is it easy to talk to some girls and not others?
because all girls are differentg homie!...DB!Why is it easy to talk to some girls and not others?
Attraction - at some level you like her and possibly she likes you.


Next time - try taking a deep breathe and just ask her about her day - her hobbies and listen - lot's of listening. Firstly - she'll see you are interested and that you want to know about her. Secondly - it gives you breathing space to think about what to say.


Then the next time you see her - try to recall some of the things she said last time - like - if you said she like a swimming - ask her how it's going.


Sounds like a silly thing to do - but you'd be building a rapport with her. Some girls are just different.





Don't give up - it's cute you get tongue tied around - I'm sure she's flattered.





Remember - Fortune favors the brave. Feel the fear and do it anyway.





Good luck


Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment